Friday, April 20, 2012

The Apprentice Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnn

   I recently finished a project called the Apprentice in this project I had to work with three of my fellow peers. In this project we had to pretend that we were business men from our own made up company. We had to make things such as websites, resumes, but we cover letters, and business letters etc. In our groups we had many disputes but overcame them and began working together. We did well in creating our website, creating our presentations and working together.
Things I learned from the Apprentice......
  • How to create business related documents
  • How to be professional
  • How to prove your your by supporting with reasons
  • How to use the three ball method   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amrit! I really loved your response! What position do you play in soccer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play Forward and thank you for your comment. But why on this post?????

    ReplyDelete