Friday, February 24, 2012

Sorry for the inconvenience.........

   As you know this blog is mainly about soccer and some other sport events and news. I created this blog to let people know a tiny bit more about soccer then they already know. But as you can see I have not post about soccer in a while. I haven't because, I am a sixth grader who has this blog for school work and soccer. That's sometimes you randomly see posts about random things. I post about these random  things because I am assigned to do them(Or I just feel like).


   But the main reason I am posting about this is because my next couple of posts will be about things that I am assigned to write about. After these couple of weeks I will get back to posting about soccer. As you can see my previous blog post had something to do with this Apprentice thing. Which is a project I am doing in school. So please don't worry because I will get back to posting about soccer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment