Friday, April 20, 2012

Soccer My Dream........

   As you all should already know to become a soccer player and here is a video about my dream The Video about my dream.... ). This video is based on my dream and how I want to become a soccer player. This video starts off with the title of this blog Soccer my dream. Then the video moves on to me playing soccer and the sound track is kind of emotional. I put an emotional sound track because I really want to become a soccer player.
   The video also consists of two slides with motivational phrases, which show how hard I will try to achieve my goal. This video also consists of two short clips of me playing soccer. I hope you like this video and are encouraged to do what you want by watching this amazing video. 

1 comment:

  1. Amrit I really loved your response! Keep up the soccer playing!

    ReplyDelete