Friday, January 20, 2012

Something I am passionate is.........Soccer

     

   As you might have guessed I am very passionate about soccer. Soccer is known all around the world, from England to China people love soccer. Mainly because of its continuing action during the game.  Soccer is also a sport with many advantages such as it increases your stamina, speed, and endurance. Soccer is a very entertaining and fun sport to watch and also to play. You get to feel the satisfaction of scoring a goal, you can also feel the greatness of saving a impossible shot. This why I am passionate about soccer.


   Now you know why I am passionate about soccer, but you don't know what soccer means to me. To me soccer is a very important part of my life. It's like an option I'll always have in my life, if I want to be an athlete. Soccer is my goal in life, I want to achieve greatness in my life with soccer. Soccer means a lot to me and I am very passionate about it. What are you passionate about? Let me know in your comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment