Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Soccer Gaming

   Just as all the other well know sports that have video games made after them, soccer those too. In soccer video games they use all the professional clubs in the world as well as the international soccer teams. In order to make an official soccer game consisting of real professional players you must have a license from the federation and  the only two soccer game companies. I know about are: Pro Evolution Soccer and FIFA soccer. I would recommend FIFA soccer because I like the wide variety of features it has.


  











  
   So every year these two soccer game making companies come out with a new game and they are supposed to better then the previous year's game. By this I mean having the latest squads, better quality, and also more features/options. But sometimes the games don't have much improvement which upsets soccer fans who buy the game. So as the years go on these companies have to get more and more ideas for new things. And they have been doing very well with this. I can say this because I have played many of the games.  

No comments:

Post a Comment